Relationships Australia NSW is a judgement-free and inclusive relationship support service that respects who you are and your unique situation – regardless of beliefs, culture, family structure, gender or sexual orientation.
At Relationships Australia NSW, we share the following values:
Relationships Australia NSW is a judgement free service and acts with integrity
We are committed to continuous improvement and staff development
We build relevance through effective networks and solid partnerships
We offer leadership on important social issues and speak up against injustice, discrimination, and harm
We provide a safe environment for people who are experiencing vulnerability and inequality
Training and supervision
Relationships Australia NSW is committed to the continual professional development of staff through a range of opportunities:
- Internal and external professional development opportunities
- Career development opportunities
- Staff development allowance
- Additional study leave for approved educational courses
Subsidised access to courses provided through our large professional training division, The Australian Institute for Relationship Studies (AIRS).
We are dedicated to promoting work-life balance and provide flexible working hours in a supportive team environment.
Other benefits include:
- Salary Packaging available to staff based on our PBI (Public benevolent institution) status, providing additional reduction in tax payable.
- Salary sacrificing to superannuation, some educational courses and other approved items
- 5 additional leave days per year, to be used between Christmas - New Year (prorata), picnic day and your Birthday.
- Discounted fees for courses undertaken at the Australian Institute of Relationship Studies
- Additional Study Leave for approved educational courses up to four hours per week
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program
Details of current vacant positions can be accessed from our portal. Positions are also advertised in the print media and online job boards.
For enquiries, please contact our People and Learning division on (02) 8874 8000.
Pre Employment Screening: Our recruitment process includes the conducting of pre employment screening checks including a National Criminal History check and Working with Children check.
Current openings at RANSW