Professional Learning & Training
The Stress Management workshop will explore the difference between Stress, Burnout and Trauma Exposure Response. The warning signs of each are explored and the risk factors associated with each are highlighted. Participants will then explore the range of strategies available to manage stress, minimize the risk of burnout and provide self-care in cases of trauma exposure response. Participants will be encouraged to develop personal practical self-care plans that are specific for their needs.
This workshop is suitable for:
• Counsellors/Psychologists/Social Workers
• Aged Care support professional
• Medical professionals
• Supervisor/Team Leader
• Manager/Senior Manager
• Small business owner
• Recognise the warning signs for stress, burnout and trauma exposure response
• Use strategies to manage stress
• Use strategies to minimize the risk of burnout
• Use strategies to provide care in cases of trauma exposure response
This workshop is currently available for available for organisations and groups of people (minimum of 9 participants). Our experienced professionals can come to your workplace or training venue. We will deliver a customised workshop addressing your organisation's specific needs.
Individuals participants can also register their interest to attend the workshop.