What is an Employee Assistance Program?
An Employee Assistance Program (EAP) supports employees of organisations in dealing with personal, family and work-related concerns that may impact their wellbeing, work performance, health and safety, or workplace morale. This service is of considerable benefit to both the employee and the organisation.
Why have an Employee Assistance Program?
An EAP supports organisations to provide both preventative and proactive interventions for both work and personal issues that may adversely affect the performance and wellbeing of staff.
Common work-related issues addressed in EAP include:
- Managing stress and difficult situations
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Workplace conflict and interpersonal issues
- Achieving work/life balance
- Change in the workplace.
Common personal issues addressed in EAP include:
- Relationship issues
- Parenting and family issues
- Communication issues
- Grief and loss
- Managing stress.
- A prospectus is available outlining service options, pricing and availability
- There is a wide range of services available
- Seminars, workshops & coaching can all be tailored to meet specific needs and objectives
- Relationships Australia NSW services are backed by 70 years of clinical experience and service history.
Call 1300 172 327 to enquire