This Men’s Behaviour Change (MBC) Program will provide an opportunity for men to meet together in a group setting as a means of assisting each other with the mutual goal of building healthy relationships and maintaining behaviour change. This program will be facilitated by two specialised MBC facilitators, with a focus on three foundational principles:
1. Review and practice skills/tools/strategies from previous MBC groups
2. Provide an opportunity for participants to share experiences and incorporate new skills
3. Establish a constructive Group Process learning environment – allowing men to reflect, analyse and share life experiences in a safe, non-judgmental environment that fosters healthy and supportive relationships, and an opportunity for personal exploration and growth.
- Duration: One session per month, every 2nd Monday of the month
- No referral required
- Fee: $40 for the 2 hour session (concessions for financial hardship are considered)
Suite 102 68 Waterloo Road Macquarie Park NSW 2113
Tuesdays 13 February 2018, 13 March 2018, 10 April 2018, 8 May 2018, 12 June 2018, 10 July 2018, 14 August 2018 6.00pm - 8.00pm Note: Participants must have completed a Men's Behaviour Change Program.