If you would like to understand your strengths and learn to overcome challenges in your relationship, Prepare/Enrich is a customised assessment program for couples that can be completed online and offers valuable insights into your strengths and growth areas.
Based on extensive research, which is regularly updated, this online program identifies your relationships strengths and potential areas for improvement which can deepen and enrich your relationship whether you are dating, living together, premarital or married.
Prepare/Enrich program is widely used for
- Pre-commitment counselling
- Relationship counselling.
Upon completing the online assessment, our experienced relationship counsellors will help you to in understand your assessment results and provide you with skills and strategies to better develop your relationship.
We will work with you and your partner as a team for a minimum of two feedback sessions, each of one hour, to assist you to understand the results and teach you relationship skills where appropriate. Additional sessions are optional.
Our relationship counsellors are professionally trained and specifically qualified in the administration and facilitation of the Prepare/Enrich program.
The feedback sessions will cover areas such as:
- Exploring your relationship strengths and growth areas
- Understanding assertive communication and active listening skills
- Resolving conflict
- being aware of and coping with major sources of stress
- Focussing on couple and family goals.
This program is designed to guide the couple through the emotions of parenting by empowering the couple with insight into their respective parenting styles, family dynamics and couple relationship.
As part of this program, we also offer a Parenting version, a customised program for couples wanting guidance through the task of parenting.
- No referral is required
- A fee of $390 is charged for the introductory session, online assessment and two one hour feedback sessions
- Fees for any additional sessions is based on your income
- Experienced and trained relationship counsellors
- As with all Relationships Australia NSW services, we welcome couples of all sexual orientations and gender identities
- Relationships Australia NSW services are backed by 70 years of clinical experience and service history.