Do you have difficulties in resolving family relationship issues as a parent with your teenager?
RAPS works with teenagers and their families to provide customised solutions that will work for both the young person and the family.
Our qualified family therapists help families with the following difficulties:
- Disagreements about family rules and expectations
- Escalating conflict
- Arguments that are becoming physical or threatening
- Family upheaval due to separation, divorce, loss or other trauma
We can also provide support in addressing other adolescent difficulties including:
- Drug and alcohol use
- Running away from home
- Suicide attempts
- Truancy and school difficulties
- Illegal activities, such as stealing, damage to property, assault
- No referral is required
- Fees are charged according to household income
- Post graduate qualified professional psychologists and social workers
- All therapists meet the Attorney General Department’s approval requirement
- Relationships Australia NSW services are backed by 70 Years of clinical experience and service history.
After your discussions with our family therapist you may wish to attend a special Group Program to further strengthen your relationship and parenting skills, strategies and tools to help you continue to move forward.