This seminar is designed to support couples to develop strategies to deal with common relationship issues. The seminar utilises presentations and practical exercises that couples can practice in a safe environment.
The aims of the course include to:
- Improve communication, including listening techniques, between partners
- Develop conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
- Become aware of communication blocks
- Recognise barriers to healthy interaction and implement changes
- Experience support from others in practising changes
- Share resources with others
- Strengthen self-esteem and acknowledge what the individual brings to the couple's relationship.
Who is this program for
This seminar is designed to support relationship needs of LGBTQI couples.
Group Program Details
- No referral is required
- Fees for the program will be determined on a sliding scale based on income
- Program fee is $25
- One session, 2.5 hours long