Do you have difficulties resolving family relationship issues as a parent with your teenager?
Our Touchstone services work with teenagers and their families to provide customised solutions that will work for both young people and their families.
Our family therapists help families with the following difficulties:
- Disagreements about family rules and expectations
- Escalating conflict
- Arguments that are becoming physical or threatening
- Family upheaval due to separation, divorce, loss or other trauma.
We can also provide support in addressing other adolescent difficulties including:
- Drug and alcohol use
- Running away from home
- Suicide attempts
- Truancy and school difficulties
- Illegal activities, such as stealing, damage to property, assault.
- No referral is required
- Fees are charged according to household income
- Post graduate qualified professional psychologists and social workers
- All therapists meet the Attorney General Department’s approval requirements
- Relationships Australia NSW services are backed by 70 Years of clinical experience and service history.
After your discussions with our family therapists you may wish to attend a special Group Program
to strengthen your relationship skills, strategies and tools to keep you on track.