If you are looking for assistance to link you and your family with local services, Western Sydney Family Referral Service assists vulnerable families, young people and children to cope in difficult times.
Our Family Advisors will be able to link you with services and support networks to meet your needs. The service covers the following Sydney metro and regional areas:
- Blue Mountains
- Cumberland (formerly Auburn and Holroyd)
- The Hills
The Western Sydney Family Referral Service will assist you to access local family services such as:
- Family Support
- Drug and alcohol treatment
- Mental health services
- Parent education
- Supported playgroups
- Quality childcare
- Legal services
- Youth support services
- Respite Care
This program is funded by the NSW Government as part of the Keep Them Safe action plan to improve the safety and wellbeing of children in NSW.
- No referral is required
- Services are free
- Service available for parents and carers of children age 0 to 18
- Service available for young people age 16-25, with or without children in their care
- Relationships Australia NSW is backed by 70 years of clinical experience and service history.
If you’re looking for support for yourself, call us on 1300 403 373
Service providers, please use this referral form to make a referral to Western Sydney Family Referral Service, or have your client call us directly on 1300 403 373.