Who is it for?
For managers and team leaders and any employee who has direct reports.
What will it be like?
Managers and team leaders will learn about:
- Costs of Domestic and Family Violence to the Australian workplace (absenteeism, lost productivity etc)
- How to start conversations about Domestic and Family Violence in your team –conversation cards
- Resources- pdfs infographics, reports
Managers and team leaders who take part in the course will be provided with strategies to them help employees with issues regarding:
- Safety planning within an organisation or workplace
- Confidentiality (including in any communications –calls, sms, email etc.)
- Taking an employee perspective
Important Course Information
Lunch and learn is a short 45 minute to one hour briefing which discusses the new modern award provisions for Domestic and Family Violence leave as well as information about the costs of Domestic and Family Violence to workplaces.
1/2 day workshop provided in house to a larger organisation covers the HR processes and EAP provisions specific to your workplace. The workshop would include information about the award and costs of Domestic and Family Violence to Australian workplaces. Our facilitators will also assist managers to develop strategies and use resources with their teams.
1/2 day public course for managers provides general HR advice, general information about award provisions and the costs of Domestic and Family Violence to Australian workplaces. Our facilitators will also assist managers to develop strategies and use resources with their teams.
Booking this program
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book this workshop for your team. Public courses are held from time to time.
Join our mailing list and never miss a course update
We will provide a quotation for in house presentations on request.
Check our website for any upcoming courses
This program can be delivered throughout NSW