What about the children
This booklet covers issues that parents need to be aware of when considering their children’s needs during the separation process.
The booklet covers topics such as:
- coping with the break-up
- issues to discuss with the other parent
- explaining the separation to the children
- what to expect with children of different ages
- what can you do to help children of different ages
- ground rules for parenting successfully after separation
- issues of safety
- ten mistakes separated/divorced parents make.