Who is it for?
24/7 Love supports parents and carers of people living with disability. Caring for someone with disability? Make time for your care and support too.
The program will help you:
- Develop self-care practices you can do anywhere
- Support yourself and practice self-compassion
- Maintain and nurture healthy relationships
- Grow self-esteem and manage strong emotions
- Move through grief and loss
- Connect with helpful services and people.
Booking this program
You can book this program by either calling the Illawarra Centre on 02 4221 2000 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a free program.
Upcoming group program dates
Note: Prior to the group starting, our facilitators will have an individual online session with each participant. The purpose of this is to gain an understanding of your needs, provide you with an opportunity to ask questions or voice concerns, and work through any technical issues around accessing an online group.