Relationship Centre

Family Relationship Centre

If you or someone you know is separated or in the process of separating, our Family Relationship Centres (FRC) can help. We provide a safe and confidential environment where families can access information and support and where appropriate family dispute resolution (mediation).

Who is it for?

Our Family Relationship Centres (FRC) are for families experiencing relationship difficulties, particularly those who are going through the process of separation or who have separated.

What will it be like?

We will assist you with a wide range of referrals and provide Family Dispute Resolution (mediation) for those who are separating. Family Relationship Centres can assist you with:

  • Information, support and referrals

  • Child inclusive Family Dispute Resolution

  • Parenting agreements

  • Property mediation

  • Domestic and family violence support

  • Legal information and referral

  • Helping children through separation.

  • An important part of the Family Relationship Centre (FRC) is our Kids in Focus seminar, which will help you as parents and carers understand how best to support your children through change and separation.

    Key outcomes

    • Clarify your problems.
    • Gain new perspectives.
    • Work through change.

    How can it help me?

    Our Family Relationships Centres (FRC) provide a range of services to assist families who are experiencing challenges, including those going through separation and divorce. You can talk about your situation with our highly trained staff who will listen to you in a safe, non-judgemental and confidential environment.

    Making an Appointment

    No referral is required. You can make an appointment by either calling us on 1300 364 277 or emailing us at


    Fees are determined based on your income at a level affordable to you. No one is turned away because of an inability to pay fees.

    Fees waivers are available for individuals with a Centrelink Concession card or Health Care card, for First Nations clients and in some other circumstances (e.g. for clients who have been granted Legal Aid for the parenting issue being discussed at the Centre)

    Looking for more information? Speak to a family advisor

    Find out more
    Contact Us

    Relationships Australia NSW in the news

    Read More