Feeling Great About Me
Who is it for?
This group program brings together key learnings from Relationships Australia’s long-running relationship education programs, including Healthy Relationships, Self-Esteem, and Managing Strong Emotions, with a playful and gentle approach tailored specifically to the interest-areas of the group’s participants.
This group program is run online, by our amazing Disability Royal Commission counselling team, based at our Illawarra Centre in Wollongong.
The program will cover:
- Developing self-care tools that are right for you
- Boundary setting and keeping yourself safe in relationships
- Dealing with and managing feelings including sadness and loneliness
- Post-group support - staying connected with helpful services and people
- Learning about and practicing “I matter / You matter” styles of relating
Booking this program
You can book this program by either calling the Illawarra Centre on 02 4221 2000 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is a free program.