RAPS (Adolescence Mediation and Family Therapy)
Who is it for?
Do you have difficulties in resolving family relationship issues as a parent with your teenager?
RAPS works with teenagers and their families to provide customised solutions that will work for both the young person and the family.
What will it be like?
- Clarify your problems.
- Gain new perspectives.
- Work through change.
How can it help me?
Our qualified family therapists help families with the following difficulties:
- Disagreements about family rules and expectations
- Escalating conflict
- Arguments that are becoming physical or threatening
- Family upheaval due to separation, divorce, loss or other trauma
We can also provide support in addressing other adolescent difficulties including:
- Drug and alcohol use
- Running away from home
- Suicide attempts
- Truancy and school difficulties
- Illegal activities, such as stealing, damage to property, assault
Booking this program
Fees are determined based on your income at a level affordable to you. No one is turned away because of an inability to pay fees.