Reduce Stress for Individuals
Who is it for?
This seminar is suitable for individuals trying to manage their excess stress and find positive ways to cope and thrive. Please note: It is not recommended that couples attend this seminar together.
What will it be like?
Seminars and workshops offer a safe, supportive environment where you can share your thoughts and ideas, and learn from others with similar experiences. Our seminars typically have 12-20 participants, and information and resources are provided. You will experience a positive, practical approach that builds on strengths within yourself and in your relationships.
- Clarify your problems.
- Gain new perspectives.
- Work through change.
How can it help me?
The session will help participants to identify the areas of stress in their life and what support they need to reduce its negative impact.
In this seminar you will learn to:
- To identify the meaning of stress.
- To learn the Fight, Flight, Freeze response to stress.
- To be able to identify the four areas where stress is experienced.
- Be able to identify the individual’s unique response to stress.
- Look at strategies to reduce stress.
Booking this program
Fees are determined based on your income at a level affordable to you. No one is turned away because of an inability to pay fees.