Relationships change lives.
You work to help and so do we.
Be part of our vision for social change.
Relationships Australia NSW provides relationship support services for individuals, couples, families and communities. We employ over 400 professionals across a range of roles, including counsellors, caseworkers, relationship educators, family dispute resolution practitioners, family advisors, administrative and management roles.
We are a client-first organisation and are extremely proud of our teams and their impact on people, families and communities across New South Wales.
Working with us
Our sector is changing and so are we.
Our clients are, and always will be, our first priority and the core focus of what we do.
This matters more now than ever before.
Our ability to meet the needs of each and every client depends firstly on the skills and dedication of our people, and we are immensely proud of their work and the impact they have on people, families and communities.
It also depends, however, on our ability to operate flexibly, efficiently and transparently, adapting to the needs of our clients, working to agreed targets and reporting on the outcomes we deliver.
Both in client-facing and business support roles, our very best people embrace these challenges.
Join our team
Be part of something bigger – bring your passion for helping others to a respected organisation with the strategy and the vision to lead social change. Last year alone, our people delivered over 56,000 client sessions across New South Wales.
Why work here
- The opportunity to genuinely help people who need it most (as part of a not for profit organisation)
- The Intrinsic reward in every role because you are part of something meaningful
- Flexibility to integrate work and life
- Being surrounded by teams who are supportive and experienced
- End every day knowing you’ve made a real difference to people, families and communities.
- Day-to-day variety that challenges you and develops skills
- Support and be supported – Work alongside people who truly care about what you achieve together and how you grow as a team. And in return for your agility and commitment to going the extra mile for our clients, we will also help you create space to focus on you – your development and wellbeing really matter.
- Never be bored: new day, new challenge – Enjoy diverse, interesting work that will challenge and reward you professionally and personally.
Our staff members
Meet some of our current staff and find out their career achievements and stories at RANSW
Family Advisor, Family Referral Service
“The work I get to do is so fulfilling. We’re doing great things every day. How can anyone not be fulfilled doing that?” Amy joined...
Team Leader Counselling – Macquarie Park and Dee Why
“RANSW is a terrific place to work. No matter your career stage, there is something here for you as long as you’re willing to give...
Team Leader, Centre Support - Macquarie Park
“I am so proud of what the organisation as a whole stands for and for the opportunity to be a part of that.” Looking for...
Team Leader, Counselling - Sydney City
“To see the impact on our clients and their families... that’s pretty amazing.” As Team Leader of the counselling team at the Sydney City centre,...