To make progress on the toughest challenges we face as a community, we have to work with each other. Real change on complex issues requires people from different sectors, different functions, different cultures and diverse geographies to be part of the solution.
Partnership is not about just working together, it’s about co-creation that is purposeful and involves sustained commitment.
We work with a broad range of partners and stakeholders, from those who share an interest and/or responsibility in our vision and work, to those who receive our services. Our key partners encompass clients/potential clients, community groups, other organisations, government, peak bodies/associations, academic communities, networks/interagency groups, donors and corporate partners.
RANSW approaches its work and stakeholder relationships in a spirit of collaboration and genuine partnership. Fulfilling the purpose of the organisation is not something that can be done alone.
We value and nurture relationships with partners and stakeholders to create benefits including:
- better relationships with communities
- better understanding of community issues and needs
- improved inclusiveness and accessibility of services
- enhanced responsiveness, quality and client centred services
- increased empowerment through participation and having a voice
- better service/project outcomes
- shared learning and capacity building
- coordinated education and research activity
- maximised resources and influence
- potential for advocacy action on behalf of clients and communities.
RANSW enters partnerships in a deliberate and committed way. Partnerships range from formal sub contracted/brokered arrangements to less formal agreements between local groups/organisations. Our partnerships can take the form of:
- Joint planning and delivery of services, projects or events
- Facilitating better client access
- Referral protocols/procedures
- Shared training, mentoring or research
- Policy development and advocacy.
If you would are interested in discussing a partnership please call us on 1300 364 277 or you can contact us via email.