Relationships Australia NSW recognises the importance of providing a website that is accessible to all user groups, including people living with a disability.
Voice recognition navigation
As relationshipsnsw.org.au follows web standards, users can navigate using voice recognition software.
Newer browsers support either text resizing or page zooming, to allow users to increase the size of essential page content.
Once text sizing or zoom level has been selected, it is recommended the user refreshes the browser window, as some headings will not resize until this has been done.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11:
- Press the Alt key to display the menu bar and tap or click View, and then tap or click Text size
- Choose to make text larger or smaller than the size on the screen
- Mozilla Firefox: On the menu at the top, click View, then go to Zoom.
- Select Zoom Text Only. This makes the controls only change the size of text; not images.
- Apple Safari (OS X):
- To enlarge the entire page, choose View > Zoom In, or press Command (⌘)-Plus (+)
- To enlarge only the text, choose View > Zoom Text Only, and then choose View > Zoom In
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Click Show advanced settings.
- In the “Web Content” section, use the “Font size” drop-down menu to make adjustments.
Relationshipsnsw.org.au is tested against the latest browser releases for Internet Explore, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Google Chrome.