Reasons to work for Relationships Australia NSW are:
- Our comprehensive Wellness Strategy is designed to encourage employees in supporting themselves and their well being
- Extensive supervision practices to support clinicians
- Career development – the opportunity to be involved with various projects and programs
- Professional development – both informal and formal
- Salary Packaging available to staff based on our Public Benevolent Institution (PBI) status
- An additional 5 days leave per year (pro rata), including on your birthday and at the end of the year.
- Discounted fees for courses undertaken through Relationships Australia (NSW) Professional Training.
We aim to attract and employ the best available staff to fill vacancies through open, accountable and responsible selection processes.
All selection processes are based on:
- A proper assessment of merit; the extent to which each applicant has the abilities, aptitude, skills, qualifications, knowledge and experience relevant to the position
- Assessment against realistic standards.
We encourage and celebrate diversity in our staff. We do not discriminate in the basis of gender, sexuality, marital status, pregnancy, race, physical impairment, intellectual impairment or age.
We recognise that finding the right match between each person and their job and place of employment is important, for both the person and the agency.
These are the current vacancies available within Relationships Australia NSW: