Adolescent Family Therapy
Who is it for?
Our Family Therapists work with young people (aged 10 - 21) and parents, family members or carers.
- Clarify your problems and concerns.
- Gain new perspectives.
- Work through change.
How can it help me?
Our qualified Family Therapists help families with the following difficulties:
- Relationship difficulties and escalating conflict
- Disagreements about family rules and expectations
- Arguments that are becoming physical or threatening
- Family upheaval due to separation, divorce, loss or other trauma
We can also provide support in addressing other adolescent difficulties including:
- Drug and alcohol use
- Conflict around use of social media and technology
- Running away from home
- Suicide attempts
- Truancy and school difficulties
- Illegal activities, such as stealing, damage to property, assault
Making an appointment
Fees are determined based on your income at a level affordable to you. No one is turned away because of an inability to pay fees.