Who is it for?
- Relationship challenges
- Family conflict and arguments
- Worried about the wellbeing or safety of a family member
- Managing through separation or divorce
- Coping with grief and loss
- Experiencing behavioral issues or school concerns
- Clarify your problems and concerns.
- Gain new perspectives.
- Work through change.
How can Family Counselling help me?
Our qualified Counsellors are experienced and skilled in dealing with relationship challenges and can assist to:
- Keep families together and reduce conflict
- Generate solutions to enhance, repair and strengthen relationships
- Support parenting
- Separate with minimal harm to children
- Work towards change
Making an Appointment
Sessions are usually between one and one and a half hours long. Day, evening and Saturday appointments are available at most locations.
Fees are determined based on your income at a level affordable to you. No one is turned away because of an inability to pay fees.
Looking for more information? Speak to a counsellor todayFind out more