Who is it for?
- Facing conflict
- Worried about the wellbeing or safety of a family member
- Coping with separation, divorce or grief
- Experiencing behavioral issues or school concerns
What will it be like?
Families tell us that whilst it can feel daunting, talking as family to a counsellor helps all family members to better understand and relate to each other, restore trust, communication and to strengthen relationships. An experienced counsellor will meet with you and your family, sometimes together, sometimes separately, to help you communicate better with each other and find solutions to meet your needs.
- Clarify your problems.
- Gain new perspectives.
- Work through change.
How can Family Counselling help me?
Our counsellors are experienced and skilled in dealing with relationship challenges and can assist to:
- Keep families together and reduce conflict
- Repair family relationships
- Separate with minimal harm to children
- Move forward
Making an Appointment
Sessions are usually one hour long. We understand that everyone’s situation is different and your counsellor will be able to work with you and plan your session according to your requirements.
- No referral is required
- Day, evening and Saturday appointments are available at most locations
- Our counselling services are backed by 70 years of clinical experience and service history.
If you have any further questions regarding our counselling session bookings, you can refer to our Frequently Asked Questions section, email us on email@example.com or give us a call on 1300 364 277.
Fees are determined based on your income at a level affordable to you. No one is turned away because of an inability to pay fees.