Who is it for?
- Relationship challenges
- Family conflict and arguments
- Worried about the wellbeing or safety of a family member
- Managing through separation or divorce
- Coping with grief and loss
- Experiencing behavioral issues or school concerns
What will it be like?
Families tell us that while it can feel daunting, talking as a family to a Counsellor helps all family members better understand and relate to each other, restore trust, communication and strengthen relationships. An experienced Counsellor will meet with you and your family, sometimes together, sometimes separately, to help you communicate better with each other and find solutions to meet your needs.
- Clarify your problems and concerns.
- Gain new perspectives.
- Work through change.
How can Family Counselling help me?
Our qualified Counsellors are experienced and skilled in dealing with relationship challenges and can assist to:
- Keep families together and reduce conflict
- Generate solutions to enhance, repair and strengthen relationships
- Support parenting
- Separate with minimal harm to children
- Work towards change
Making an Appointment
Sessions are usually between one and one and a half hours long. Day, evening and Saturday appointments are available at most locations.
Fees are determined based on your income at a level affordable to you. No one is turned away because of an inability to pay fees.